Are you a foreign student in Switzerland? Enrolled at University or a specialist school? Are you looking for international student insurance? The StudentCover plan is for you!
In addition to offering the best health care cover valid in Switzerland, the StudentCover plan is the ideal protection while travelling abroad or during the holidays, including in your country of origin.
This plan, equivalent to the Swiss compulsory insurance (LAMal/KVG), gives access to medical care worldwide. It is regulated by the relevant Office Cantonal de la Santé Publique.
- Immediate coverage in the event of accident or hospitalisation for students up to the age of 41
- Health care cover in Switzerland and worldwide (30 days limit per year in the USA and in Canada)
- In Switzerland, coverage equivalent to the LAMal
- Advantageous premiums designed to suit student budgets
- Deductible of CHF 75.- per pathology (no deductible in the event of an accident)
- Access to the largest medical assistance network, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Benefits covering hospital care and treatment in the event of an emergency
- Consultations with General Practitioners and specialists
- Laboratory, radiology and diagnostic tests
- Maternity benefits
- Dental care following an accident
- Transport, repatriation, medical evacuation, first aid
The StudentCover international student insurance is designed for foreign students possessing a valid residence permit who are enrolled at an educational institution.
Get a quoteGet a quote
To apply for HospiCover online, just click the ‘Apply now’ button.
Making a claim
We are here to help whenever you need. Just call us on +41 22 786 12 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our team. They will take you through what happens next and help you to start the claims process. Alternatively, you can register a claim online through My Golden Care. For further information, please go to our Claims page.